Your shower is almost your home refuge. It’s a place where you can relax, have some quiet time, and take your mind off everyday worries. However, its regular use also means the shower can get packed with grime, compromising the comfort it usually provides. For this reason, cleaning the area should be near the top of your weekly chores.
To deal with pesky shower grime without a hassle, turn to your dependable house cleaning service in Sweetwater Ranch, Scottsdale for expert guidance. We’ll help you remove particularly stubborn stains so that the area once again shines in its full glory. Read on!
How do I get rid of shower grime?
As with cleaning many other parts of your home, your first choice when dealing with shower grime may be to use some household bleach. However, the smell released by the substance can be overpowering, which is why you may want to employ a vinegar cleaner. It’s not nearly as harsh, and here’s how to apply it to your shower:
Make your cleaning solution
Combine equal parts warm water and white vinegar. Vinegar helps keep soap scum away, removes grime effectively, and keeps the bathroom smelling and looking fresh for a long time. Give the mixture a bit of a shake and pour it into a spray bottle.
Apply the cleaner
Spray the mixture onto the shower and let it rest for about 15 minutes. This will give vinegar plenty of time to cut through the grime.
Wipe the area clean
Use a clean microfiber cloth to wipe the shower dry and prevent any residue from lingering. Repeat the process if some grime persists.
How do I get my yellow shower white again?
Restoring whiteness to your shower is a bit more challenging, but there’s a bunch of ways you can accomplish your goal. Here’s what you should do:
- Sprinkle dish soap onto your sponge and dampen it. Wash the lower section of the shower and rinse.
- Combine two cups of water and ½ cup vinegar and dip your sponge into the solution. Rub the vinegar into yellow areas to remove hard water deposits. Rinse and let the surface air dry.
- Tackle any stains with an eraser sponge. Test the item dry first and add just enough water to moisten the sponge. Get rid of any rust spots, dirt, and dye marks.
- Sprinkle some baking soda over the shower and squeeze lemon juice until it forms a paste. Scrub the surface with a sponge, let the mixture rest for about 10 minutes, and rinse.
If this doesn’t work, you can go for non-chlorine bleach. This is how you can use the substance to return your shower to its former condition:
- Pour non-chlorine bleach onto your shower and add a bit of water.
- Swirl the mixture around until you make a paste.
- Cleanse the floor with a sponge and let the combination work its magic for around half an hour.
- Rinse and let the surface air dry.
Book the best house cleaning service in Sweetwater Ranch, Scottsdale and beyond
It’s always a great day when you’re not stuck with housework and have plenty of time for some hiking to Pinnacle Peak. You may think there’s no way you can forget about cleaning due to all the mess, but Maid Easy is here to prove you wrong.
Contact us today, and we’ll outsource the job to highly trained professionals who will deliver an impressive service. They don’t cut corners and will go above and beyond to meet your needs. Book Maid Easy now!