Maintaining a clean home is a time-consuming and often exhausting business. With everything else you have to think about, cleaning is possibly the last thing you want to do. That is why having your housework handled by professionals is such a great idea! But first, you should familiarize yourself with cleaning service basics. For that reason, premier Glendale maid services will gladly help you find out what maid services bring to the table.
To gain more detailed knowledge, check out our guide to cleaning your kitchen and learn how to make your kitchen sink germ-free. Go through our reasons why you should hire professional cleaners and make your life easier.
What does maid service do?
When you hire a maid service, you will need to specify which type of cleaning you would like: regular cleaning or deep cleaning. Your home will require both of these, only at different times, and with different approaches.
This kind of service is also known as domestic cleaning. It involves jobs usually done on a daily, or weekly basis, and maintains the overall cleanliness in your home. Regular cleaning does not take too much time to complete, and it consists of the following tasks:
- Dusting and vacuuming furniture
- Dusting blinds, window sills, and baseboards
- Cleaning the top of the refrigerator
- Cleaning the outside of appliances
- Washing stove-tops and backsplashes
- Scrubbing and disinfecting sinks
- Cleaning bathroom counters and fixtures
- Removing cobwebs
- Vacuuming stairs, floors, and carpets
- Making beds
- Cleaning the tub or the shower
Maids who perform deep cleaning will make sure to cover every nook and cranny in your home. Since it’s so thorough, having your home deep cleaned every 6 months or so will do the trick. Of course, it will take a lot longer to provide a deep cleaning service, and these are the tasks you can expect from your maids:
- Washing or vacuuming blinds and shutters
- Hand washing moldings, woodwork, and window sills
- Hand wiping pictures
- Polishing all parts of furniture
- Scrubbing the stovetop
- Washing countertops and backsplashes
- Scrubbing shower tiles
- Washing doors
- Cleaning behind furniture and appliances
Deep cleaning is a great option in a great number of circumstances. For example, cleaning your home after a party is an ideal opportunity to have a deep cleaning service and exterminate an inestimable number of germs that may develop in all your rooms.
What is the difference between a maid and a housekeeper?
The main feature that sets housekeepers apart from maids is the fact that they work full time in their employer’s house. While maids leave your home after they have cleaned it, housekeepers usually live on site. They have a myriad of duties to complete throughout the day, and some of these involve:
- Preparing meals for the family
- Taking care of pets in the household
- Babysitting and getting the children ready for school
- Doing the dishes
- Making beds and changing the sheets
- Running errands such as grocery shopping, and picking up dry cleaning
- General house cleaning
Superior Glendale maid services will sweep you off your feet
As you can see, there is a wide array of activities and procedures in the home cleaning process. Maids perform these tasks so that you don’t have to. They are toilsome and take up too much of your time. So, don’t be in two minds whether you should hire Maid Easy. We’ll send you first-rate cleaners who are guaranteed to exceed all of your expectations.
With your free time, visit the dazzling Museum of Neon Art, knowing that your home is getting shinier by the second.
Maid Easy always delivers. Book your maids now!