Join Our Team!
Do you love helping people?
Are you organized and detail-oriented?
Are you a unicorn?
Ok, we don’t need you to be a real unicorn… just a virtual one!
Submit your application and let us get you know our newest virtual assistant!
What We’re Looking For
Maid Easy is looking for a rockstar part-time Virtual Assistant! If you excel at providing world-class customer service, are a great team player and get things done, then keep reading. This is a flexible, 100% remote work opportunity. Although it’s part-time, this role can expand into full-time for the right person.
We’re on the hunt for a kick-ass virtual assistant who possesses the following characteristics:
- A strong desire and penchant to problem solve and help others
- Detailed-oriented and highly organized
- Amazing soft skills – not afraid to pick up the phone, de-escalate situations and be an advocate for both the company and its customers
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to adapt to change
- Great written and oral communications
If this is you, then we want to hear from you!
About the Role
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering phone calls and emails. For this role, a computer with a strong consistent internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Asana, Infusionsoft, etc.
You should be able to deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Providing world-class customer service as the first point of contact
- Answering phone calls – both current customers and new leads
- Responding to emails in a timely manner
- Responding to online leads from Yelp, Google, and our lead capture form quickly and accurately
- Providing dispatch support cleaning teams and handling questions/issues from our teams
- Promptly responding to customer issues/concerns with minimal escalations
- Assisting with onboarding and scheduling as needed
- Providing weekly reports on team issues/resolutions and customer inquiries
- Solving problems and adding/updating our knowledge base and training manuals
Advanced Duties Include:
- Processing weekly payroll for our cleaning staff
- Working on new business leads and projects
- Creating new processes and procedures
- Supporting the hiring manager on related hiring tasks
- Building out the cleaning teams’ schedules
The right person for this role will possess the following requirements:
- At least 2 years experience in customer service and administrative support
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and great at problem-solving
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Highly skilled at using online technology and communication software
- Knowledge of customer management software like Launch27, or willingness to learn
- Fast learner who can think on their feet
- Minimal experience with WordPress
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent time management skills
*** Schedule: ***
Part-time (20-25 hours per week)
Monday – Friday (Must be available between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm MST. Exact hours to be determined). Some Saturdays may be needed.