Complete House Cleaning in Desert Ridge, AZ
Quality maid services near you
We are your expert deep cleaning service
Maid Easy is a locally owned and operated company that makes client satisfaction a priority. You can rest assured that your cleaner has passed a background check and a rigorous training process. All of our interviews are conducted in person so that we make sure that the expert we connect our clients with is responsible. That way, we can ensure sending well-prepared and trustworthy individuals into your home. We can connect you with the professionals who perform the best cleaning services in Desert Ridge and the surrounding areas. Book your appointment today!
A quick and accessible booking process
We offer our clients a hassle-free way to book an appointment. All you have to do is fill in your personal info, select a service that you need, and choose a date and time. Finally, you need to fill in your payment details. They will be secure with us and your card won’t be charged until your crew has finished the job. If you wish to add any extra tasks, there’s an option for that as well. Our faithful clients in Desert Ridge have had very positive reactions to the accessibility of their cleaning services. If you still have any questions, feel free to contact us via phone and one of our friendly customer service representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
WITH 5-STARS ON
We offer you an easy way to book your appointment in a few minutes.
You can request a free quote and ask us to explain any extra details.
200% client satisfaction
Client happiness is our top priority! We guarantee your satisfaction.
Have a look at what our clients think about us
As a professional photographer, I travel for work roughly once per month. When I leave town I like to have my condo straightened up a bit just before I return, and this is where the flexible scheduling really helps me out. I give them remote access to my pad and they take care of the rest. My lab Kayla sheds on the furniture, but the fur is always gone when I arrive
Sylvek B. -T ( Fountain Hills, AZ )
The service was great. I wanted extras to clean the oven, cabinets, and in refrigerator. They did a very good job especially in the kitchen where we cook. I will use them from now on when I need cleaning.
Sebastião -C ( Chandler, AZ )
After my wife had to take leave on her contract, I had them come clean our apartment. This service was professional, they were very friendly and the price is good. Also they insured me they would use my products that are free of chemicals. I would rate them highly and recommend you use them.
Pankaj S. -K ( Scottsdale, AZ )
So the first time I used this service, The cleaning wasn't bad but i just felt it could be better. I spoke with Catherine on the telephone, and she assured me that they would send someone else out to re-clean my condo. I was completely dazzled!!!1! Let me tell you that this was the cleanest my place has ever been. 5 stars across the board!!! now I tell anyone who will listen about this company. Thanks again.
Magda -R ( Scottsdale, AZ )
I do biweekly appointments in the afternoon, and I like the fact that I can request the same team everytime. My team is thorough, they make my bed the way I prefer, and get all the dust/dirt out of the window sills...something my last provider could never get right. Never been happier.
David -M.H. ( Paradise Valley, AZ )
Had family coming to town and needed my house cleaned before they arrived. I had to run some errands and pick up my parents from the airport. Anna and Esmeralda arrived to clean while I was out, about an hour and 30 minutes before my parents were scheduled to land. I thought I'd have to stall my parents while they cleaned, I was wrong. They were finished before my parents reached baggage claim.
Andrew -Z ( Tempe, AZ )
Frequently Asked Questions
What is usually included in house cleaning?
Depending on the type of cleaning, different services are included. A regular, routine cleanup will typically consist of:
- Dusting and wiping all surfaces and counters
- Wiping down mirrors and glass tables
- Removing cobwebs
- Vacuuming and mopping floors
- Light organizing
- Dusting blinds and window ledges
- Emptying trash cans
However, a deep or move-in/move-out cleaning is usually more detailed and includes some additional tasks, such as sanitizing the walls, windows, baseboards, and other details.
How to find a cleaning service?
To find a truly great housekeeping service, you need to ensure that they have the necessary qualities to show their expertise. Here’s what to look for:
- Qualifications and experience: Make sure that your company consists of well-trained employees who have years of experience under their belt. With qualified pros in your home, you can be worry-free about leaving them in the house while you go hiking at the Phoenix Mountains Preserve.
- Easy access to booking: If the company has an option to book an appointment online without too much hassle, it shows that they care about their clients and respect their time.
- Excellent client reviews: Look for great reviews from other clients that show that every maid in the company provides excellent results. By seeing how other Desert Ridge clients liked the service, you’ll know if the company is the right fit.
- Open to feedback: The cleaners need to be open to feedback and ready to correct and improve to ensure maximum satisfaction of their clients.
How do I prepare for maid service?
To make the job easier for your maids and to show that you respect the effort they put into making your Desert Ridge home sparkle, there are some things you need to do before they arrive. Here are some of the tasks that you should take care of before your cleaner comes:
- Wash dirty dishes and remove leftovers: Most housekeepers don’t include dishwashing in their services, which is why you should put the dirty dishes away so they don’t get in the way. Your maid needs access to the sink and countertops to clean them properly, and dishes, as well as leftover food scattered around, will make that much more complicated.
- Declutter: You should put your belongings in their places and only leave empty open surfaces that your cleaner can easily take care of. If they have to ask you where to put something every few minutes, the process will become much more tiring for both of you.
How much is an apartment cleaning service?
The price of a professional cleaning service in the Desert Ridge area depends on multiple factors. Before you schedule an appointment, you need to consider the following:
- Property size: Naturally, the price will go up with the size. Also, houses are typically slightly more difficult to clean than apartments, especially those with many household members.
- Frequency of cleaning: Secondly, you need to know how often you want your place to be cleaned. If you’re a regular client, the service will likely end up being significantly cheaper than if you hire a company for a one-time appointment.
- Type of service: Finally, the price will depend on the type of service that you need. Routine appointments tend to be cheaper than deep or move-in/move-out cleaning.
Who offers reliable house & apartment cleaning in Desert Ridge & the area?
If you’re looking for a trustworthy, experienced company to help you find the best experts around, Maid Easy is the place for you. In addition to providing clients with leading cleaning services in Desert Ridge, we also help homeowners in the surrounding areas. For example, clients can count on us for meticulous residential cleaning in Maricopa or expertise-based home cleaning in Ahwatukee.
Client satisfaction is our top priority, which is why we make sure that the maids we match you with are well-trained and dedicated to providing consistently good service. We guarantee that you’ll be happy with the results, but the cleaners we dispatch are more than ready to go back and fix anything that they may have missed the first time.
You can book an appointment today in only a few minutes, without any hassle. Reach out today and let us help in making your home hygienic and tidy!